Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Google
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Banner design by Helena, portrait by Eva

VisitSeoul.net

Government Website. READ MY REVIEWS! SEE MY PHOTOS! WHY SEOUL?

Friday, March 16, 2007

Gyeonggi Arts Center

For residents of Suwon looking to experience traditional and contemporary performing arts, stop by Gyeonggi Arts Center (Bus 82-1) to book tickets to a musical, play or concert. Currently there are no exhibitions, but there's visual art pending in the spring.

The building and grounds are lovely, home to a massive garden with sculptures and, to my surprise, exercise equipment! I think it's a fantastic way to encourage a healthy lifestyle.

Suwon, invaded by robots with good cardiovascular health?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you serious... gym equipment in the park? How sanitary can that be??
Do you have to pay to use it? 500 won for 2 reps of 20 lol

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! "robots with good cardiovascular health." I love it.

Eva Karrin McKinnon said...

Anonymous- Yeah! Tons of it (not seen in my photo) you could easily workout every part of your body for free.

Sanitation generally isn't a huge concern in Korea.

I kicked off my high heels and tried one of the machines. I was approached by a 75 year old Korean woman who wanted to show me how to use it correctly. ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha that must be unique to Korea then! I guess I should leave some sort of name at the bottom of my posts so you don't have to type Anonymous everytime.
N.

anandi said...

Beautiful is the word to describe the sculptors

Eva Karrin McKinnon said...

"N" as in Nana?

Anonymous said...

I really miss Nana.

Eva Karrin McKinnon said...

me too. I love her so much.

Anonymous said...

:(

I was even really happy at church with you and nana, listening to the minister give Donald Trump a tongue lashing.