Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Google
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Banner design by Helena, portrait by Eva

VisitSeoul.net

Government Website. READ MY REVIEWS! SEE MY PHOTOS! WHY SEOUL?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

New Cameras, New Languages

I can't wait to buy my camera tomorrow but I'm excited about something else. Eating lunch today, I looked through the window at shops across the street, covered in Hangul. I considered how the city will open up when I learn the language. I'll be so much more self reliant. I'm sure there's also a need for English/Hangul translators if I ever get that good.

Thanks to a comment on G'Dog's site, I found a fantastic learning tool: http://www.langintro.com/kintro/first.htm

I've already memorized a few letters of the Korean alphabet! ... The webmaster is right: "It's easier than you think!" Why not? I have the time.

No comments: